Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wellness

A cave within the spa.

I Love standing under the shower part and getting a shoulder massage.

Kamilla drinking a virgin Pina Colada in the water bar.

Hungary is blessed with an enourmous number of spas, some for medical treatment and some for pleasure and of course most of them for both. Thus, wellness is a big business and a common scene here,as 90% of the population goes to a spa at least once a year. It is also a big part of the national image. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IvM4fVhx4

3 comments:

  1. Looks very soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video seemed so relaxing. I found out that 90% of Hangarians visit a spa at least once a year. Also, the waterfall looked great for relaxing the shoulders. I think I will be making a trip to Hungary very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I think it is great that Hungary has so many spas and that 90 percent of the people in Hungary go to the spa every year. I might be going there soon....

    ReplyDelete